Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miracles Do Happen!

Last Monday I actually witnessed a miracle. I still can't believe it! I needed a certain amount of money urgently (and I had no way of finding that amount too!) and a distant relative visited and gave that exact amount the day before (before I knew I would need it)!

The money I needed was for an angioplasty for my mother so it wasn't just a small amount of money. I'm still shocked about how everything worked out. I'm a believer now! I will never whine about how everything is going wrong for me etc... ever again! There is someone/some power out there which is looking out for us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you did not LOSE your cool. When one looses the rope from around their neck, it's amazing what can happen...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shаring your thoughts. I truly appreсiate your
effortѕ and I will be waiting for your next writе ups thank yоu oncе again.


Loοκ at my homеpagе: hcg diet reviews 2011